Desabilitar MySite y MyLinks en MOSS 2007
- Log into Central Administration.
- Under Shared Services Administration in the Quick Launch bar, select the one running My Sites.
- In the “User Profiles and My Sites” group, click on the “Personalization services permissions” link.
- For those users you want to remove the personalization functionality, click on the user name (for example, NT AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users).
- On the “Modify Permissions: Shared Service Rights” page, uncheck “Use personal features”. Click OK to save.
- I had to shut down my browser and log in again to see my changes